As a Clinical Research Manager you will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the clinical research department.
· Assists with developing departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization. .
· Manages staff including performance management, staff satisfaction, and conflict management. Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment, payroll, and student engagements.
· Monitors departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts, and vendor relations.
· Assesses the quality of services delivered and coordinates services with staff, the Institutional Review Board (IRB), other departments, and external agencies.
· Determines and justifies needs for systems/equipment/supplies purchases, monitors usage, and oversees proper working order and/or stock supplies.
Skills and Certifications
3 years clinical research experience
Graduate or Bachelor's degree in a health or science related field
- Has previous management experience
- Clinical trials experience
- Been in oncology space
- Willing to work in team environment with various groups
- Dynamic and passionate individual
- Wishes to take program to the next level
- Eager for growth opportunity