Executive Search Consultants
I thought you might be interested in the Medical Device Sales Rep. (Northeast) job listed at The Stewart Group. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://jobs.stewartgroup.net/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02451167
Enter the number in the image to the right
Medical Device Sales Rep. (Northeast)
$80,000 - $95,000
Feb 13, 2017
Medical Device Sales Rep. (Northeast)
Our Client is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Our Client serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 73,000 people. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Our Client sponsorship.
Drive Capital Sales of Architect Immunochemistry Platforms and Hematology in to customer sites through having a thorough knowledge of customer needs, competitive environment and Our Client Solution. Support Key Account Representatives and District in selling efforts through product demonstrations, proposals, customer site visits, account strategy and directions.
Core Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
Specialist leads, directs and manages all Our Client interaction with their targeted accounts in an effort to drive sales and the Must Do's and Must Wins of the organization. o The specialist will also interact with the executive level of each account to understand their strategic direction, initiatives and goals. o Lead with consistent positive attitude · Financial: o Create and Provide Economically Profitable Solutions to the hospital laboratories o Responsible for achieving Revenue and expense goals · Development: o Support Manager and KAR to develop account specific strategies and plan for sales advancing activities o Execute the account specific strategies to drive sales of IA/CC and Hematology products o Develop in-conjunction with Key Account Rep and District Sales Manager an annual business plan which becomes part of the monthly update process and targets all instrument decisions.
· Communicating: o Communicate Our Client product features and benefits and clinical utility with appropriate proof sources to customers
Understand Competitive products features and benefit so Communicates with professionalism o Communicates proactively, timely, and accurately both good and bad news to management. o Is capable of conducting difficult conversations with customers.
Practices appropriate communication with internal and external customers at all levels· Driving: the process, sales cycle.
Meets 100% of sales goals
Increases systems placements per yearly goals
Creates and maintains a plan of action to maximize sales bonus
Works with DM and Team to maintain a capital road map for all instruments decisions within 24months
Facilitate use of internal resources to support sales efforts in the field.
Position Accountability / Scope:
· Regularly uses and coaches Key Account Representative in the use of the Consultative Selling Model during sales calls
· Regularly updates with District Manager and Key Account Representative Team.
· Develops & executes account specific strategies.
· Consistently displays positive rapport.
· Practices appropriate communication with internal and external customers at all levels. · Maintains base business and grows the business.
· Meets 100% of sales goals.
· Increases system placements per yearly goal.
· Creates and maintains a plan of action to maximize sales bonus. · Maintains an excellent work ethic.
· BS or BA 4 year degree
Minimum Experience / Training Required:
· 5 years of prior sales experience as Key account rep to be promoted or competitive sales rep from like position
· Capital Sales Experience
· In-depth Technical Knowledge of our Product and Competitive Products
· In-Depth Knowledge of Laboratory Processes
· Experience in Team selling
· Analytical-Good with financial analysis
· Experience is complex sales cycles
· Problem Solving skills
· Knowledge of customer base and internal sales/marketing strategies
· Requires senior level sales and management skills. There are no direct reporting relationships; therefore effective leadership skills and the ability to influence without formal authority are paramount. Strong leadership skills and development of teamwork among cross-functional teams. Strong computer skills. Excellent demonstration skills. Strong internal and external networking skills.
United States - Massachusetts - Boston
United States - Pennsylvania - Philadelphia
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Our Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.our Client.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.our Client.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf