$120,000 - $135,000
Feb 22, 2017
PProduct Manager/Diagnostics (Emergency Depart.)
At Our Client, they are committed to helping you live your best possible life through
the power of health.
For more than 125 years, they brought new products and technologies to the world
-- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals
-- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life.
Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better,
in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Our
The point-of-care (POC) testing industry is changing faster than ever. At Our Client
Point of Care, they stayed ahead of the curve. We are a worldwide leader in
fundamentally changing healthcare delivery at the point of care with solutions
that are intuitive, innovative, reliable, and cost-effective for our customers.
Primary Job Function:
Responsible for delivering business performance through the development and
execution of marketing plans focused on Hospital Emergency Departments within the US.
Core Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
1. Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic and tactical
2. initiatives to drive increased market share and profitable growth for specific products within the US market.
3. Participate in departmental business planning by providing marketing insights and
business intelligence to ensure strategic guidance is robust.
4. Lead and/or participate on cross-functional teams
5. Engage customers in support of organizational goals.
Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for specific products within the US market segment; demonstrate
leadership during interfacing with cross functional teams and customers.
1. Travel up to 33% of the time both domestically and/or internationally by any
means necessary to support organizational goals.
2. Understand and comply with applicable EHS policies, procedures and guidelines.
3Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the Quality System.
Position Accountability / Scope:
Position is responsible to manage multiple products/projects; has a solid understanding of
products and applies knowledge with a good deal of effectiveness; functions fairly independently
under general guidance and direction; may mentor others; plans and organizes project
assignments of substantial variety and complexity; initiates or maintains schedules for
projects and project milestones; establishes priorities of individual or project assignments;
selects methods and techniques to lead a project to completion
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; advanced degree (such as a Master's degree or MBA) is desired.
Minimum Experience / Training Required:
Typically requires 5+ years of experience with or exposure to sales and/or marketing
in the following areas: healthcare, medical devices or medical diagnostics to develop
the competence required to meet the skills and responsibilities of the position.
Candidate / incumbent should possess the following:
• Understanding of Hospital Emergency Department operations
• Understanding of the technology and capabilities of the Division's products;
• Understanding of market and customer dynamics;
• Understanding of sales processes;
• Knowledge of regulations and standards affecting medical devices/diagnostics;
• Ability to lead and influence without direct authority;
• Ability to work independently and in groups; ability to work cross-functionally;
• Ability to apply analytical thinking, problem-solving skills and critical-thinking skills;
• Ability to clearly, concisely and accurately convey communications, whether verbal, written or in presentations;
• Ability and aptitude to use various types of databases and other computer software;
• Ability to form and develop interpersonal, professional relationships; display socially and professionally appropriate behavior
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Our Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.our Client.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.our Client.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf